This blog entry is a big thankyou to my brother-in-law Jobey (and Zoe his wife) for the fab gift he gave me yesterday. A giant pair of pants! (but they were packed full of sweets and other unhealthy items):
Vanilla Jammy Dodgers
Orange Jammy Dodgers (?)
Post-it notes (?)
A car tidy (?)
A large tube of Skittles
A large tube of M&M's
A large tube of Smarties.
A box of mint Matchmakers
Banana Angel Delight
Strawberry Jelly
Thank you very much my honorary brother! you cheered me up no end! you are great!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Hello, Matt. Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteI happened to find your blog through browsing profile with Hayao Miyazaki. What's more I found that your blog title is almost the same as mine (kumo wo nagamenagara, which means watching clouds). And I am a Pisces, too.
Welcome! That is really cool, although I have no idea what your blog is about, only that you seem to have an obsession with Daniel Craig.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to comment about "a huge smile..." You have a nice brother-n-law.
ReplyDeleteBTW, my blog is written in Japanese, so you can only suppose what is written by photos. My blog is about my thought on everything around me, my favorite actors, books, TV program, interesting articles of newspaper, and my family (husband and kids).
And yes, I really have an obsession with Daniel Craig. He is nice. I have loved your country since I was a teenager and have been there once. Have you ever been to Japan?
Sadly no. I would love to visit. I do however have a friend who teaches English to children in Tokyo.
ReplyDeleteYou say you like Wales, ever visited? or did you live here for a while?
Oh, I'm sorry. I made a mistake. I meant your country as UK. I forgot that there are four countries in UK. I only went to Oxford and London. I couldn't see so many places because I spent most time at a language school. And I didn't enough time to stay long. I want to go to UK again, and see a lot of places like Wales, someday. But before that I am going to go to the Ghibli Art Museum in Mitaka, Tokyo.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! that sounds really cool! I didn't know there was such a museum! so far I have loved all of the animations I have seen by him, they are just so enchanting. How long ago was it that you studied in the UK? Your english is very good, I assumed it was a first language.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. It's my great surprise and pleasure because I'm always not sure if my English is OK. I studied in the UK two years ago, but only for 5 days (too short! But I wanted to test my communication skil in English even for that short period). I am a housewife and have a job so I could only take those days off. I have studied English for about 30 years and majored in English literature at univerity more than 20 years ago. Now my job is teaching English and math to children at my home.
ReplyDelete